Get email on your domain using Google Apps (G Suite) free for lifetime.
Google Apps (G Suite) is a suite of cloud computing productivity and collaboration software tools and software offered on a subscription basis by Google. It includes Google's popular web applications including Gmail, Google Drive, Google Hangouts, Google Calendar, and Google Docs.
For instance, if you own the domain example.com and you sign up for G Suite services, everyone at your organization will get :
- A custom email address
- Google Drive access
- Tools for word processing
- Spreadsheets and presentations
- A shared calendaring system
- Tools for creating web pages and sites for your business
- And much, much more!
What you will get :
- G Suite Education (Google Apps for Unlimited) account with 2000 user licenses (Unlimited storage per user)
- G Suite Administrator username and password.
- Your domain will be set as primary domain into G Suite account.
- The process of adding your domain to the G Suite account will be done by us.
- Please write your domain name that will be set as the primary domain at checkout form.
- What you pay is one time fee. No more payment needed, they are grandfathered free version accounts which you can use for lifetime.
- All orders will be processed within few hours after payment is received. Turnaround time will also depends on how you cooperate on doing the domain ownership verification.
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: